An agile workforce enables organisations to respond to external market shifts. In this panel, we will hear from organisations who have embraced agility as part of their day-to-day operations.
- Reallocating people quickly to where their skills are needed
- Re-shaping organisational structures to become more agile, leaner and more efficient
- Helping your workforce to do more without burning out
- Managing your workforce when the future is unclear
- Linking employee goals to business priorities while maintaining a strong element of flexibility
- Updating global workforce remobilisation strategies