Virtual - 10th June 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated our path to future of work. After a year of accelerated change, what’s in store for 2022 and beyond? Where do we want to go? And how will we get there?
- Practical HR lessons from the COVID-era
- The future of flexibility, HR technology and virtual employee engagement
- How are corporates, SMEs and not-for-profits planning workspaces for the future?
- Current trends in learning and development, HR technology and virtual working
- What skills will be most important as our workforce continue to evolve?
Global Head, Human Resources, Swire Pacific Offshore
VP People & Culture, BP
Director, Development & Organisation Transformation, Government Technology Agency of Singapore
How can managers motivate and inspire employees when they can’t be with them all the time? And how can they promote connection and creativity within their teams? Join us for a deep dive into managing and motivating remote teams.
- How to cultivate a strong and cohesive team culture in a virtual setting
- Building trust and accountability among remote team members
- Tips for improving communication and collaboration
- Gamification mechanisms to keep employees engaged virtually
- Promoting team spirit and collaboration with virtual strategies
Country HR & General Affairs Director, Samsung Electronics
An agile workforce enables organisations to respond to external market shifts. In this panel, we will hear from organisations who have embraced agility as part of their day-to-day operations.
- Reallocating people quickly to where their skills are needed
- Re-shaping organisational structures to become more agile, leaner and more efficient
- Helping your workforce to do more without burning out
- Managing your workforce when the future is unclear
- Linking employee goals to business priorities while maintaining a strong element of flexibility
- Updating global workforce remobilisation strategies
Vice President Human Resources, Hasbro
Senior Vice President, OD/Talent/Learning, NTUC Enterprise
Director - Group Talent Management & Development, Singtel
This is HR’s moment to lead organisations in navigating the future of HR technology. In this session, Linda will share the tech platforms Coda is using to motivate and manage their workforce.
- Current trends in HR tech and virtual employee engagement
- How AI, VR and virtual assistants can benefit HR teams
- Brainstorming technologies that facilitate innovation
- Drawing on HR data to measure engagement
Director of People Operations, Coda Payments
One of the biggest challenges of remote working is fostering culture, social cohesion and trust. How can HR teams help people to feel emotionally connected with their organisation's vision in a virtual setting?
- Cultivating cultural and social cohesion with a remote and digital workforce
- Risk management: How to ensure that employees are acting ethically when they are at home
- Practical strategies to help employees to feel connected to your brand
- Helping virtual employees to share information with each other virtually
- Virtual events and virtual team building – what works and what doesn’t work?
Managing Director, Human Resource & Organisation, GIC
Head of People and Culture Lab, Rakuten
Head of People, Singapore, foodpanda
The stresses of the pandemic have given new importance to workplace mental health and wellness. Here is how one company is helping their employees with their wellbeing.
- How to consult with staff and leaders about mental health
- Navigating employee anxiety, stress and burnout
- Delivering mental health programs in a virtual and hybrid format
- Overcoming the stigma and challenges of workplace mental health
- What is a realistic, achievable mental health action plan and target?
- How to measure ROI on mental health programs and practices
Director, Human Resources, Asia, Mars
How can HR leaders cultivate a sense of stability and certainty in in their workforces, while the world is still shaped by factors we can’t predict or control?
- HR-led change management strategies for an uncertain world
- How to set targets and measure output in the new post-pandemic era
- Negotiating the tension between wellbeing and productivity