At the start of the year, we saw rapid shifts to virtual and remote work, with unprecedented levels of flexibility. As we start to look to the new realities of a post-pandemic world, our panelists will discuss best practices for the new normal and future of work.
- How to foster collaboration, teamwork, agility and cohesion in the new normal
- What have we learned about remote work during COVID-19?
- Successful HR programs that support gig economy workers and contractors
- Communication strategies to create a cohesive culture in a remote and virtual world
- HR programs that combine targets and metrics with flexible work arrangements