Research has shown an increase in reported mental health issues among employees over the years and continues to rise due to COVID-19. Companies are now shifting their priority towards employee well-being during this time of uncertainty. In this session, hear from some of the nation’s top employers on the steps they are taking to improve employee well-being.
- Proven strategies and programs that support employee well-being
- Developing resources to manage mental health and stress–related concerns for a remote workforce
- Integrating mental health support within employee health benefits
- How to create a culture of well-being and support through online communities
- Promoting awareness and overcoming social stigma associated with mental health