Virtual Main Stage - Singapore time (UCT + 8)
At the start of the year, we saw rapid shifts to virtual and remote work, with unprecedented levels of flexibility. As we start to look to the new realities of a post-pandemic world, our panelists will discuss best practices for the new normal and future of work.
- How to foster collaboration, teamwork, agility and cohesion in the new normal
- What have we learned about remote work during COVID-19?
- Successful HR programs that support gig economy workers and contractors
- Communication strategies to create a cohesive culture in a remote and virtual world
- HR programs that combine targets and metrics with flexible work arrangements
Director of Sales, Indeed
Senior Regional HR Leader, Talent Mobility - Asia Pacific & Sub-Saharan Africa, GE
Global Head of Human Resources, Unilever International / Head of Human Resources, Unilever Asia,
India HR Director, Intel
Human Resources Director, Asia Pacific, LEGO Group
Over the last few months, HR teams have relied on supervisors to maintain the well-being, health and safety of their workforces. As we enter our recovery phase, middle managers will play a critical role in motivating and reshaping our workforces for recovery.
- How to support middle managers to succeed in the new normal
- HR strategies to build resilience during uncertainty
- Which L&D programs can best cultivate human and soft skills in supervisors?
- How to coach leaders and managers to build their emotional intelligence and empathy
- Proven HR strategies that help managers to become thoughtful, authentic and inclusive
Senior Director HR - Global Manufacturing, Mattel
Global Head, People Capabilities, Client Businesses, Standard Chartered
Vice President People & Culture, Klook
Chief HR Officer, JLL
As companies across Asia Pacific exercise greater financial prudence, how can HR leaders build workforce resilience and safeguard employees’ health, security and mental well-being, while demonstrating the return on investment?
- The importance of preparation and prevention for your domestic and mobile employees in an increasingly complex and volatile world
- How to mitigate the layered health and security risks facing your employees today and in the future
- Case studies: The costs and risks of an unprepared workforce to an organisation
Medical Director, International SOS
This year has brought unprecedented stress and uncertainty to our employees. Now it’s up to HR departments to rebuild trust by creating and maintaining positive employee experience and engagement programs.
- Employee experience (EX) programs that foster personal strengths, passions and purpose
- HR technology solutions that help HR teams to apply personalisation in a scalable way
- How four different employers have taken holistic ‘whole person’ approach to EX
- Practical examples of highly connected and personalised people management strategies
Vice President Human Resources Asia and EMEAI, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Vice President Market Human Resources, Asia, American Express
Director, Organizational Effectiveness & Talent, Starbucks
Regional Head of People COE, Asia Pacific, Allianz